Get unstuck with your Property Sales & delayed Transfers
Approved As-Built Building Plans, COCs, EPCs & PPA Disclosure Inspection for Property Sales, Transfers & Management
Is your Property Sales & Transfers stuck or delayed?
Municipality needs Approved As-Built Building Plans?
The Municipality don’t have any plans of our property!?
What is a PPA Defects Disclosure report, why do I need it?
Now they ask us for all these Certificates…
…where to next?
At Scirrus we solve this problem for you fast & hassle free.
Our qualified and experienced team of Architectural Professionals, Engineers, Town Planning, Inspectors, 3D Virtual Africa Survey team, Electricians, Plumbers, Gas & Pest Control Specialists, Fire, Health & Safety, Admin team and referring Contractors are ready & geared to solve all issues that may come up from the structures on the property itself, the Municipality, legal requirements, and more.
With our industry partners, the P.P.I Professional Property Inspectors team, we also offer a full range of specialised property inspections for owners & landlords. Have piece of mind, your legal compliance is sorted. P.P.I. is the leading group of certified property inspectors in South Africa. We have inspectors based in all nine provinces of South Africa. All our inspectors are certified by InterNACHII.
Easy… Everything you need in one place.
We see this more & more every day:
Many Property Owners, Landlords and their Estate Agents & Transfer / Conveyancing Attorneys that struggle with these issues:
- Property Sales that are stuck &
- Transfers that are delayed
- Municipal clearance certificates have new requirements
- Occupation Certificates were never acquired / issued for a building
- More and more certificate & documents required
- It takes a lot of time & effort to get everything together
- Many owners & landlords don’t know where to go or how to deal with compliances
There can be several factors causing delays and disruptions to your property sales / transfer / compliance process:
- Outdated or even No Building Plans at the Municipality.
- Illegal Building work on properties that have not been submitted to the Municipality and not been approved.
- Minor changes was made to the existing buildings, now the Municipality wants approved building plans.
- Municipality records that are either lost, destroyed in fire, etc
- Damage reports for Insurance usually need to happen unexpectedly.
- Compliance Certificates are not in place or have expired.
- Many owners & landlords don’t know about all the new legislations.
- Things have changed: with older buildings, many of these documents were never required.
We take care of the whole process:
Complete the quote request below and we will contact you, collect the required info and send you our free quote for the shortest, most effective solution. When you accept our quote & terms, we swiftly execute a clear process (example below):
- Coordinate with the Owner, Agent, Inspectors, Municipalities & Attorney.
- Collect all existing info, documents & Municipal drawings.
- Survey the site & buildings as needed.
- Compile As-Built Municipal drawings.
- Coordinate with our Engineer and get the required report & SANS forms.
- The P.P.I. team do all required Residential and Commercial property inspections for “Defects Disclosure Reports”.
- Pro-active / preventative Risk Assessment are done.
- Acquire all required Compliance Certificates (electrical, beetle, fire, health & safety, gas, etc as applicable) from registered professionals.
- Prepare the Plan Application incl. all SANS forms and submit at the Municipality and do all follow-up until the plans are approved.
- EPC Energy Performance Audit
- Facilitate final inspection and the Occupation Certificate with the Municipal Building Inspector.
- Snagging lists on new and existing building projects are done during construction which could include Quality Control materials and labour.
- Close case with the Owner, Agent & Attorney and hand over all approved building plans and certificates.
- 10 Year Maintenance Plans for Sectional Title properties are prepared and maintained.
- Tenant Management pre- and post inspections are done for landlords.
All project & client info is handled with utmost confidentiality.
We ensure each projects quote addresses it’s unique requirements (no more, no less).
Our client and all those involved always knows what is happening and what needs to happen next.
The fusionBIM-Scirrus, 3D Virtual Africa and P.P.I. teams are standing ready to assist with your property needs. Tell us how we can help you in the form below.
Request a quote for your project
Complete this basic form below to briefly describe your project to us.
We will reply and contact you to discuss your particular requirements for the project.